Monday, July 18, 2011

A New Column, and a New Goal




Criterion has always been one of my favorite Film companies, and I've always wanted to watch all of the amazing films they've released.  I've collected quite a few of their titles, many of which I've never gotten around to watching ... until now.

I'm starting a new column on this site as a way to push myself into watching more films.  The column will be posted once a week, and I will be watching, critiquing (both the films and the extras), and writing about my experiences crawling through the criterion collection.

It's crawling through the Criterion Collection, because there are almost 600 titles!  I hope to learn a lot along the way, and expand my horizons at the same time.  I hope you join me for the journey.

You can find the Criterion Collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment