Friday, January 20, 2012

My First Etsy Sale

Last night my wife pointed out to me that I'd sold my first item on Etsy.  I'm still surprised.  My shop had been open a little over a month, and though it's had a steady amount of visitors and people hearting my items, it felt like that first sale would never come.

I have to take a moment and thank Heather (see her etsy shop here) for taking a chance on a seller that hadn't a single sale yet.  She bought one of the records I had up on my site (Kubrick's 2001 soundtrack), and it should be going in the mail today before I head off to work.


Since there is no way for me to frame and hang up that first dollar my business earned, I figured I would do it digitally.

Thanks to Heather, I now have the warm feeling of having a legitimate business started.

Check out my Etsy store here: This Charming Man Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment